More YouTube links being added

I’m in the process of collecting as many links as I can to YouTube videos of specific IGaS episodes or show segments and adding those links to the episode guide. Several dozen such links to videos have been added to the guide already. If you like, you can post here to inform me of additional YouTube links, although I may already be aware of them and have simply not got around to them yet. I also have the capacity to add videos. If you’ve ever written to this site because you or your relatives appeared on the show on a specific date, and there is not already a YouTube video of that episode, I hope to be able to provide one in the near future.

214 Responses to “More YouTube links being added”

1. Vonnie Stevenson says:

My grandmother was on the show – her secret was that she gave Henry Morgan a bath.
    Her name was Maude Runkle.
    I have not been able to find the episode and I have tried for years.
    If you could help – I would really appreciate it.
    It’s family history and the family is slipping away.
    I know I saw it … I just can’t find it.
    Thanks.
    Vonnie

2. Betsy M. says:

It would be fun to see Week 388, 11/18/59 with guest star Joel McCrea. I enjoy going to his ranch which is now a public park.

3. Will says:

I’m trying to find the scene from the 2000 Oxygen version that had Charro taking over as the host. I’d really appreciate it!

4. Mark Nickel says:

Please post the Olympic Gold Medalist Power Lifter, Paul Anderson’s episode. He backlifts the entire panel on a specially designed table. Thank you.

5. Vonnie Stevenson says:

My Grandmother was on the show and I am desperately trying to find it. Her secret was that she gave Henry Morgan a BATH. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it so much.

6. Leonard Kaye says:

My wife and I were in the audience for the show with Louis Heilbroner’s secret. Gary Moore spoke to us after his secret, that he married 49 couples without knowing that his license had accidentally not been renewed.We were one of those couples.Now we have been married for 64 years, and would love to get a copy of thats how. it was week 288

7. Herb Bergson says:

My cousin was on the show in 1966. His secret was that he was the first American born player in the National Hockey League. Our family would love a copy of that show. I saw it once, but I’d like to be able to have one on my computer and share it with the rest of the kids.

8. Jim Kolkman says:

My mother and father in-law were part of a 6 dutch couples from the same family to be married on the same day. 4/18/56 is what I can find from your episodes week 201. I can’t access it on youtube to show family and friends. Thanks for your help

9. diane says:

My Dad was on the show but the neighbor I was staying with would not put it on. I was heartbroken. He was in the group called the San Francisco Boys with Cliff Stewart probabaly in ’65-68.

10. Caroline M. says:

Hi there,

My grandfather (Stanley Meuser) was on the show sometime between ’58 and ’61. He was on with NYPD cops dressed as decoys. I believe the secret had something to do with him being dressed as a woman. He was from Long Island, NY.

Thank you!

11. Pat Maciejewski says:

Looking for episode 514 of season 15 dated 16 April 1962 it includes guys from the Nautilus. Can you upload it for viewing, this year is an anniversary for Nautilus

12. Pat Maciejewski says:

Looking for episode in Oct thru Nov 1957 that included crew members from USS Nautilus (SSN 571). They had completed 20,000 leagues under the sea. Please upload to you tube. Thanks

13. looking for episode from the 1960’s about a neighbor who built an airplane in his living room and later flew himself as a pilot

14. Patricia E Freeze says:

Have been looking for episode from week 506 which aired on 2/19/62. The guest was James Garner and he showed some old videos. The panelists had to guess the results of the video. Please upload it to Youtube. Thanks.