More YouTube links being added

I’m in the process of collecting as many links as I can to YouTube videos of specific IGaS episodes or show segments and adding those links to the episode guide. Several dozen such links to videos have been added to the guide already. If you like, you can post here to inform me of additional YouTube links, although I may already be aware of them and have simply not got around to them yet. I also have the capacity to add videos. If you’ve ever written to this site because you or your relatives appeared on the show on a specific date, and there is not already a YouTube video of that episode, I hope to be able to provide one in the near future.

198 Responses to “More YouTube links being added”

1. Holly Wright says:

Can you please upload segment Lt. Wilbur Wright, Stewart Air Force Base, Newburgh, NY: “My brother Orville Wright is backstage.” Henry guesses, going second. Lt. Orville is at Naval Air Station in San Diego. Wilbur is my father that passed away in B52 accident in 1969 and my Uncle Orv still resides in NY. Please let me know when it is there. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

2. Holly Wright says:

above segment to upload with Wilbur and Orville is: Week 518, 5/14/62.

3. Fred McGuire says:

Could you please upload the 1957 segment involving Jayne Meadow’s wedding cake with Mrs. Esther Keating as the contestant.
    Thank you.
    Regards,
    Fred McGuire

4. Brook Ferragamo says:

Would you put up the segment with John Mangrich the hog caller that aired on 12-7-64? Thanks!

5. Kristian Toimil says:

Could you put the entire episode (including commercials) from Week 344, 1/14/59. I’m particularly looking to see a bit where Garry Moore jokes about Cuban exiles arriving in the United States and him explaining the Winston Cigarette using terms like “do-hickie” and “whatcha-ma-callit”. I would be willing to pay money to see that clip.

6. Tom Eliassen says:

I would like to request Week 514, 4/16/62. My Dad’s cousin was on that show with the secret that he caught the worlds biggest fish. Commercial fisherman Tonnes Andersen was dragging for fluke off the New Jersey coast in 150 feet of water when something snagged the boat’s net. Whatever it was dragged the boat backwards and almost pulled it under. The cables ultimately snapped and they made it back to the harbor. Some time later ( a week or two) he found out that the nuclear submarine Nautilus, on it’s way from Key West to Groton, Connecticut snagged his net and when it surfaced in Groton, the netting was draped over the ship’s sail. Our family likes telling the story and I would live to see the episode on youtube.

7. Lou Malandrone says:

could you please upload episode 325, my relatives appeared in it, the one obout school teacher teaching 3 generations ol same family.

thx Lou

8. Nate Stelton says:

I would love to see once again week 643, segment #2. Jim Goss, my uncle, passed away only recently and I know family members would be thrilled to relive that night Jimmy was on TV. My dad filmed the segment on 8mm, but that footage is lost.

9. Russell Steubing says:

My name is Russell Steubing. Please upload to YouTube episode/week 594, originally aired October 28, 1963. I was a featured contestant (12 years old then). Groucho Marx was the celebrity guest contestant. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Rusty Steubing

10. David potop says:

Please upload ep 607. My uncle played gold in three different states in one day
    N

11. terri Baker says:

Id LOVE to see the segment with Ty Cobb from September 28, 1955. Thank you so much!!!

12. Larry Edwards says:

Please post Episode 328 (9/24/58) to You Tube. My father, Art Edwards, was on that show.

13. Lindsay Montgomery says:

I am trying to find an episode from I’ve Got a secret. The secret was that Garry Moore the 3 women with a secret had dated Garry Moore. I think it aired in the early to mid 50’s. I was young and don’t remember when it aired. Hope you can send me a link. Thanks! Lindsay Montgomery

14. Ronald Perks says:

Episode 429, we had the finals of a nationwide ice cream eating contest on the show, there were 4 contestants, one for each panelist, I had Bill Cullen. An ice cream cone was suspended from a fishing rod and whoever finished the cone first was crowned Ice Cream Eating Champion, I won and would love to be able to show my children and grandchildren as I was only 12 years old

15. John Crotts says:

I would like to see segment 2 on week 341 Dec 24th 1958. My mother is Merry Christmas and I would love to see share this with my family. especially since she was just a young lady at the time.

16. Love to see the May 14, 1958 episode of “I’ve Got a Secret” in which my husband was sergeant in charge of the combined drill team (army, navy, air force and marines) on youtube. They performed on the show in honor of Armed Forces Day.

17. Majorie Smythe says:

If you could ‘YouTube’ the segment aired of 10/23/1957, I would be appreciative. I know the folks (archers) that were featured.

Thanks.

18. Josh Morris says:

Where can I find the April 26 1965 episode with Cole Palen? (Your website spelled it PALIN, which is incorrect… It is Palen. Thanks in advance, Josh Morris

19. Josh Morris says:

In light of the 100 year anniversary of WW I CP was a pilot that restored WW I aircraft, started the Old RHINEBECK Aerodome… is it possible to YouTube his April 26 1965 episode. Thanks again JM

20. Majorie Smythe says:

A second plea, for episode 280: 10/20-26 10/23/57 Diana Dors

Thanks!

21. Rae Yazdzik says:

I was looking for the episode where my father in Law Phillip Yazdzik of Olyphant Pa was on the show for a pancake eating contest My husband has been trying to locate some footage along with some other family members Thank you

22. sandy bell says:

looking to see on you tube .. eydie gorme .may10,1965… eydie gorme.jan.14,1959….steve Lawrence.. july.23,1958.. steve Lawrence dec.14,1964…two on them were on youtube once but cant find anymore……..looking for anything of steve Lawrence and or eydie gorme thank you…..

23. Michael says:

Hello,

I came across your site as I’ve been trying to locate an episode of “I’ve Got a Secret” where my grandmother, Helen Taub, who was a Holocaust survivor was chosen from the audience to speak on the show. She had asked the host if she should remove the Auschwitz numbers from her arm and the host told her not to so that the world will remember the Holocaust.

If there is any way for me to stream or obtain a copy of that clip, I would be so grateful. I don’t have any other video of my grandmother, who passed away in 1981.

Thanks so much.

Best regards,
    Michael Lipiner
    516-882-3766
    mlip6@hotmail.com

24. Steve Huffman says:

Could you post the Paul Goodman “Christmas Cookie” segment from 1/6/64? Paul was a friend of mine and I would appreciate seeing the segment again.

25. Madeleine says:

Hi there, great site!
    Can you upload the episode from April 21, 1954, in which Chico Marx disguises himself as Harpo Marx?
    Thanks a lot!

26. melissa pritchaed says:

Can u upload the episode with.the youngest grandmother Mrs Richard marcum

27. Maggie Hamilton says:

I need the episode from 6/15/1976.. my boyfriend and his grandmother were on that episode … he would like to see it. …

28. James Murray says:

Please post week 557 from 2/11/63. Ivy Davenport (born in Abe Lincoln’s cabin) was a founder of our church in Hodgenville, KY (Abraham Lincoln’s birthplace). Thank you.

29. Kim Jovanovich says:

One of the shows showed a laser connected to the camera feed. When nobody guessed the secret, the guest placed his hand in the beam and all TVs watching the Ive Got A Secret show lost the video across the US. Audio was still present. I remembered this particular episode as a child, as become the reason for me studying lasers in college. Please find and upload this historical episode.

30. Kim Jovanovich says:

Please post this one on You Tube and let me know when PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Week 570, 5/13/63
    Sponsor: Kool-Aid
    Panel: Bill, Faye, Henry, Bess
    1.Male contestant has a piece of equipment. “When I put my hand over it … our TV picture will go off the air.”

This is a laser communicator…………..

31. Chris Schultz says:

Hello! I would like the segment of episode Week 501, 1/15/62 with Keith Schultz. My father is Kevin Schultz, his twin brother, and I would very much like to show it to him :)

Thank you!

Chris

32. wendy Hoffman says:

My father was on I’ve Got a Secret, probably inm 1952, with the secret “I roomed with Adlai Stevenson at Princeton”. Adlai Stevenson was running for President against Dwight D. Eisenhower that year … we all know who won the election. Can anyone give me any hint as to how to find the episode? I’ve done searches with “Adlai Stevenson” and “Douglas Ward”, but nothing is found. Thank you.

33. Allen Sparks says:

&/10/2014 – I had the Honor to be on the only Combined Services Drill Team, (4 Army, 4 Marines, 4 Navy including me and 4 Air Force) under the command and trained by Army Sgt John Sheerin. Each Drill Team Member was from their Service Honor Guard. We practiced for a month and opened the I’ve Got A Secret Show for Armed Forces Week on May 14, 1958. I am trying to Locate and contact each Drill Team Member to send each a DVD of that I’ve Got A Secret show and invite the Drill Team to a Reunion after I get all the Drill Team Member’s Contact information. Following are the Drill Team Members; Army; Sgt John Sheerin (Located), John M. Casey, Dennis Sommer (Located), John T. Boeham and Thomas F. Gradey (Deceased) – Marine Corps; Michael Castro, Sal Mazzeo, William Bambi and Joseph Rodina – Navy; Dale Schwagel, Chester Lahmann, Allen Sparks (that’s me) and Raymond Evans – Air Force; Alfred Smith, Michael Melville, Edward Johnson and Grant Powers. If you are one of these Drill Team Members or know the contact information please contact me, Allen Sparks – Allen.Sparks71@yahoo.com – or – (662) 631-0233 -or – send a letter to; Allen Sparks – 17594 Happy Hollow Rd. – Woodland, MS 39776 – Thank you, Allen Sparks

34. John Alford says:

It would be great if you could upload (to Youtube) Week 442 11/30/1960, or at least the first portion with Renee Williamson of SC, whose secret was ‘I am wearing 14 different outfits’. Mrs. Williamson and my mother were good high school friends. This would be a nice treat for my mother’s birthday. Thanks for organizing this site!!
    John Alford

35. JD says:

Hello,
    Would you please upload 1/7/63 and 11/11/63 episodes? The Lynn and Conway Dance studio taught the male guests ballet dancing on one episode and Jack E Lenord on the other. Trying to locate these for a school reunion as the teacher and male dancers were from out school. Thank you!

36. Mark Hughes says:

I am looking for the episode (early 1950’s I think) that my Grandfather, Conrad Hughes, appeared in. His secret was that he taught school without ever attending college. (He taught farming to veterans after World War II.)

37. Wanda Lee says:

Looking for episode of week 463 on 4/26/61 my husband’s great great aunts Delia and Bertie Harris were on with the secret their grandfather Simon Harris was in the Revolutionary War. Could we request the segment.

38. shanelle patterson says:

I have the wife of Robert daigle who said that they were on the show. She does not remember what year but her husband played football for southwest texas university in San Marcos tx, now known a texas state university. Her sons and husband were all playing football at the same time. I would love to get this episode so that she can watch it. I work where she lives and she was telling me about it.

39. Angus Walz says:

Hello

is there anyway to see the episode from Week 764 featuring the escaped PoW Dieter Dengler? Accordning to wikipedia it was aired on 30th of January 1967. I’ve been looking all over the place for that episode, to no avail.

thank you a lot.

40. Jay Carpenter says:

I am interested in viewing the following episode:
    Week 512, 4/2/62

Sponsor: Pepsi
    Director: Franklin Heller
    Program Staff: Irma Reichert, Diane Hoffacker, Patrick McCormick, Judy Crichton
    Production Supervisor: Dennis Maitland
    Technical Director: Vernon Gamble
    Lighting: Bob Barry
    1.C.R. Hutchison, Lubbock, TX: Dozens of trophies are on stage. “I’m the 1962 world’s champion liar … These other awards are not mine — I lied.” Bill guesses, going last.

41. cathy Langone says:

I’ve Got a Secret April 8, 1963 My Husband Grandmother was in this episode. Margaret Cahill who won 140,000 could you please publish that segment or whole episode. Will you be letting me know thru email that this can be done or not? Thank You

42. Jill Brodbeck says:

I would love if you could upload the Episode of my Grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Clifford Barry on October 12,
    1960. My grandparents secret was that they have 18 children (the original Duggars) and both have passed away. They leave behind hundreds of immediate family members that I would love to share this with. If you could post this, that would be the best. You would make a lot of people happy!! Thank You so much!! Jill Brodbeck Dayton, Ohio

43. Dan Dean says:

Would like to be able to see I’ve Got a Secret Week 467, 5/24/61 segment with Victor Borge and his “Concerto for Sneezers, Snorers, Shushers and Coughers”. I want to adapt this activity to a lesson for a music class. A great way to teacher children about the creativity possible with music.

44. Jessica says:

Looking for the episode from April 18, 1956 with the Dorssers family.

45. John Alford says:

Thanks so much for posting the 442 11/30/60 episode. Much appreciated!!

46. Rick Guttersohn says:

Hi, Looking for a segment of IGAS week 329 10/1/58 of the relative of Gen. Custer as this was my wife’s grandfather. Hoping that it is available to view.

47. Megan (Conlow) Sunday says:

I am looking for an episode from 1959. My sister and I (we’re twins) were 4 years old and on the show because we we going to the Soviet Union as part of a cultural exchange called the 159 American National Exhibition. I believe we stumped the panelists. The Exhibition was in July, so the episode would have been filmed earlier in the year. Our names were Megan and Stephanie Conlow. Thank you so much!

48. William Janowicz says:

Would you be able to upload the segment from week 483, broadcast 9/13 61 of “Slingshot” Johnny Milligan?
    His daughter is a friend of mine and I would really like to surprise her with seeing that segment!
    Thank you in advance.

49. Rick Guttersohn says:

Hi Richard, Are you still adding episodes/segments to YouTube?

50. Richard Carson says:

Rick Guttersohn: Apologies for my long absence. I know I have requests going back 6 months. I still can upload videos and have some in progress, but my personal situation is less flexible than it used to be.

It looks like the home page for this site no longer provides a link for me to log in and make edits here, but I hope to upload more videos soon regardless.